Saturday, June 4, 2011

How my opinion of tanning has evolved

As a kid I used to go to the pool, beach, or lake just to have fun. I would find myself watching people "sunbathe" and all I could think about was how boring that must be. I even went so far as to say I would never enjoy just laying there to get a tan.

As a teenager/ early 20's I would go to those same places and I all I cared about was getting really tan. As all teens know you can only get tan if you don't use sunscreen... Ha more like all you get is a really good burn that peels in about a week. 

As a woman in my late  20's I go to those same places and all I can think about is how I need to keep applying sunscreen to avoid wrinkles and skin cancer.  Now don't get my wrong I wanted a tan but the who needs sunscreen attitude was out the window.

Diet Coke...my 2nd fav behind the original Coca Cola from a fountain of carbonated bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment