Sunday, January 30, 2011

We Love Day Hikes And Yummy Food


Geary and I decided that we would enjoy the fabulous warm weather by taking the pup for a hike. We went just up the road to High Falls so that we could see the beautiful scenery. We had a blast and just in case your curious Luke did too.  I thought I would share a few photos from our quick trip up to High Falls. 


I am telling you he is the cutest dog

Hey there good lookin

Luke decided he was hot so he would just go for a little swim

Gorgeous!!!

No trip is complete without a couples photo

After all that walking G and I worked up quite the appetite. So we decided to go for the full experience of High Falls and eat at their local catfish house. Now many of you may not know this but I am a catfish connoisseur. I must give the credit for this to my grandparents who took me to eat catfish almost every other friday night when I was just a little one. I say all of this to say that Falls View Restaurant rocks when it comes to catfish. I knew it was going to be good when before bringing out the catfish and hushpuppies they brought us cole slaw, pickles, and onions. If you know anything about catfish then you know these three things are a must whether you like them or not .These three items just set the tone and let you know this restaurant is serious about their catfish.  I also was quite amazed by their homemade coleslaw. It pretty much rocked considering I normally hate coleslaw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment