Tuesday, October 4, 2011

This Wednesday I am saying so what....

So what if....


I broke the garage door and we have to call a garage door man....it happens
people think I share too much on MY blog. If you don’t like it don’t read it. 
my house looks like a tornado just came through it. We have been busy besides I am going to clean it tomorrow
I buy my dog a new toy every time I go to any store that has dog toys
I am super excited about seeing Disney on Ice for the third year in a row
I enjoy watching the disney channel. I guess I am still young at heart ;)
I had to get on to my cross country team and it hurt my feelings 
I traded in my membership at cross fit for a maid to come clean the house twice a month. Yes, I did this but I will be starting back at cross fit in the next few weeks. I will be keeping the maid 

No comments:

Post a Comment