Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Did I Shave My Legs For This

 I have noticed that I plan the shaving of my legs around what I am wearing, for example if its a jean kinda day then I am all like score no shaving today. It gets really bad in the winter. I am talking manly legs. Well, I noticed that the hairier my legs are the less sexy I feel around the hubs. I mean lets be honest if there is no shaving then that coincides with no lotion and that = some ashy/nasty legs. I have decided to be a little less lazy this winter and take that extra 3 minutes to keep my legs sexy smooth not just for me but for the hubs too. He has never complained but still it can't be that attractive. So here is to smooth legs and feeling sexier for the hubs. Thats right sexy and thats okay to want to feel sexy for my husband. 

Oh in doing this post I kept thinking about the song by Deana Carter: Did I Shave My Legs For This


                 So for your listening and viewing pleasure Deana Carter, Did I Shave My Legs For This 


No comments:

Post a Comment