Wednesday, September 21, 2011

www.lifeafteridew.com.jpg
                         

                                                  

  So What If......
  1. I have a gained a few pounds. Geez can’t a girl get a break!!! 
  2. I have worn workout clothes everyday this week but I haven’t worked out once
  3. The body of our jeep is black but the hood is blue. It is still fun to ride
  4. I thought I was all healthy for drinking Naked Juice but later found out its actually quite bad for you.... hello lots of sugar
  5. I like to wear glasses that I don’t need because I like the way I look in them
  6. I sleep with every light in the house on when Geary is gone. 
  7. I carry white cheddar popcorn seasoning every where I go. I mean you never know when that might come in handy
  8. I left my 4th of July wreath hanging on my door until ummm today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment